The Witte Lab investigates genetic epidemiology and complex trait genomics at the University of California, San Francisco. We are located at the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center at the UCSF Mission Bay campus.
- Goldberg-Benioff Program in Cancer Translational Biology
- National Institutes of Health / National Cancer Institute
- Department of Defense
- General Motors Foundation
- Urologic Research Foundation
- UCSF Department of Urology, Cancer Center, and the Institute for Human Genetics
Our lab blog can be found at blog.wittelab.ucsf.edu.